- Sorry, this product cannot be purchased.
Original Kraft Embossed Sleeves
Eco-friendly, and practical, these classic sleeves are made from embossed kraft paper and are cut to fit most handle-free disposable cups. In addition to its aesthetic advantage, the embossed texture allows for adequate insulation and easier handling. Printed with CMYK digital inkjet, constricted to printable area. Also available without customization.
Product SpecsSee Design Specs
13 x 16 x 13 inches
1800 sleeves per case, packed into 15 easy to remove trays with 120 sleeves per tray.
Smooth exterior, corrugate fluting along the interior for superior insulation
Our Original Sleeves are printed digitally, and have a restricted print area. Full bleed is NOT available for Original Sleeves. If you are looking for full ink coverage, check out our Premium Sleeves and request a quote. Original Sleeve maximum print space:
10-20 oz, 12-24 oz: 4.1 x 1.9 in
8 oz: 3.7 x 1.9 in
CMYK ink options offered. Neon, metallic, and white inks NOT available on Original Sleeves; however, these ink options are available on our Premium Sleeves.
Please review our design specifications for sleeves before submitting your online order. Vector art with type turned to outlines is highly preferred. Our site accepts the following image file types: PDF, AI, PSD, JPEG, TIF, PNG. Our site does not accept EPS files.
- Lead Time: This product typically ships 7 business days after proof approval. 7 business day turnaround time does not include transit time.
- Proof Approval: Approval of test print required before lead time begins.
- Rush Orders: If you need your product delivered by a certain date, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org before completing your online order. Rush orders incur an additional fee, and are subject to our current order volume.
- Our sleeves are designed to fit the hot cups sold by Sleeve a Message™. While our sleeves fit most standard paper hot cups, we cannot guarantee that they will fit cups purchased elsewhere. Cut out the guesswork and request a sample pack, or shop our cups and lids.
- Price breaks occur at 5, 10, and 20 cases.
- Please review our design specifications for sleeves before submitting your online order. Vector art with type turned to outlines is highly preferred. Our site accepts the following image file types: PDF, AI, PSD, JPEG, TIF, PNG. (EPS files cannot be uploaded on our site.)
- Our ecommerce sleeves are printed digitally, and there will be a margin of .25 inches around each edge of both sides of the sleeve. Full bleed is NOT available for sleeves purchased online. If you are looking for full bleed sleeves, check out our new flexo sleeve page and request a quote. Flexo printed sleeves cannot be purchased through our website.
- CMYK ink options offered. Neon, metallic, and white inks NOT available on digitally printed sleeves (available on flexo printed sleeves).
- Orders less than our standard packaging quantity (1800 sleeves, 250 coasters) are available, but will incur a split case fee. Please reach out to email@example.com.
- Price breaks occur at 5, 10, and 20 cases.
Custom Printed Hot Cups – Single Wall
White Sipper Dome Lids
Black Sipper Dome Lids
White Paper Hot Cups
Premium Kraft Embossed Sleeves
Super Low Minimums
Frequently Asked Questions
Is full bleed available for this sleeve?
Full bleed is not available for our Original sleeves. All of our Original sleeves have a restricted print area, and a non-printable margin of approximately 1/4 inch around the perimeter of both sides of the sleeve. See Product Specs above for details.
If you are looking for full ink coverage, check out our Premium Sleeves, and request a quote!
Will I get to see a proof or test print before you produce my order?
Yes! For new artwork, we will email you a photo of a test print for approval. We may send you a digital proof first, to get approval of the layout and scale of your design. Production lead time begins after test print approval is received.
When will I receive my order?
Typically, orders for customized Original Sleeves will be printed and shipped 7 business days after test print approval. Transit time is additional.
This Is The Question
Vector files are strongly preferred for graphics and logos, as they allow us to scale your image to our print specs with little risk of pixelation or distortion of your design. Acceptable vector file formats are .ai and Illustrator PDF; we do not accept EPS files to be uploaded through our website, due to risk of undetected malware. Make sure any linked images are embedded, and all text is turned to outlines before exporting your vector image file.
If you want to print a photo on your Original Sleeves, you can upload a PSD, PNG or JPEG file with a minimum of 300 dpi.
Please refer to our design specs for templates and additional artwork requirements.