Personalized coasters are a fun, unique way to promote your business. Not only that, they also provide you with the opportunity to provide a specific, impactful sales or promotional message to your customers. Here are just a few of the many ways you can utilize personalized coasters to promote your business.
● Promote upcoming specials & events at your establishment: Today consumers are hit with a barrage of marketing messages, so breaking through the clutter can sometimes present a challenge. Personalized coasters are a great low-key method of promoting your upcoming specials and events. The customer is already at your establishment, making this a no-brainer way to encourage them to return in the future. You might even consider offering a special coupon or discount on the coaster to further entice them to attend.
● Partner with other local businesses on shared promotions: Personalized coasters can also be used to let customers know about any shared promotions you might be planning. For example, maybe you are a restaurant owner with an upcoming Beer Dinner featuring a local brewery’s beers. Custom coasters are a great way to get the word out and ensure plenty of early reservations, helping to make the event a success for all involved.
● Highlight community events that your business is sponsoring: If your company is sponsoring or participating in any local community events, personalized coasters are a great way to highlight them. This benefits both the event by providing additional marketing exposure, and your business because many consumers prefer to support companies that are active participants in the community.
● Provide interactive messaging: To keep your customers engaged and build stronger relationships with them, consider adding interactive messaging such as trivia questions, fun facts, puzzles or games to your coasters. You can feature up to 20 different designs within a single order, which keeps your messaging fresh and your customers engaged.
● Feature vendor promotions: Many vendors and suppliers have co-op marketing dollars that they are eager to share with their customers–including you. Think about how you can include your vendors in marketing messages placed on personalized coasters to help promote not only your brand but also theirs–and in the process get them to pay for it!
These are just a few examples of how your business can use personalized coasters to build brand awareness and amplify your marketing message. There are many other ways you can add personalized coasters into your marketing mix, and are limited only by your imagination. Click here to browse our personalized coasters and find out how they can help your business grow!